HOW TO USE PAYTM WITHOUT INTERNET AND SMART PHONE
How to use paytm without internet or paytm offline payments – Paytm has launched a new feature through which users can use paytm offline. Users don’t need to have an activate internet connection to access paytm wallet or pay using paytm wallet as from now users need to place a call on a toll free number and after that they can easily pay for their shopping or recharge their mobile using paytm wallet.
Everyone is having questions that if India is becoming cashless then what will happen to those users who don’t own a smartphone or cannot afford internet connection every month. Paytm has answered all those questions very well.
Paytm offline payments feature is allowing every Indian to pay using paytm without internet connection or without owning a smartphone. Paytm has launched a toll free number and using paytm toll free number you can easily use paytm wallet without internet. You can transfer paytm wallet money and recharge your mobile using paytm offline payment feature.
To use paytm offline service or paytm without internet you need to set a 4 digit pin on the toll free number so that you can easily pay to anyone using paytm toll free number without any problem.
Now we are going to guide you how to use paytm without internet connection. Simply follow the steps below.
How To Set Paytm Code For Offline Payments :-
1) Go to Paytm website and create new account. If you already have paytm account then ignore this step.
2) Dial 1800-1800-1234 using paytm registered mobile number
3) You will hear that you haven’t set a paytm pin and call will end automatically
4) Now you will receive a call instantly. Pick the call and select your language
4) Now enter 4-digit pin code and confirm it by replying with 1.
That’s it. You have successfully set paytm pin for offline payments.